Maha is a legal assistant at Eltumi Partners. Having joined the firm not long after graduating, Maha brings significant organisational skills and a keen intellect into the firm’s work on client matters, supported by her experience in positions of leadership during her time at university. Maha has developed strong communication and time management skills from her previous role as a paralegal and community advisor at a major international NGO, and these skills allow her to support and contribute substantially to the team’s work on client matters.
Since joining, Maha has quickly adapted to the Eltumi Partners’ mould, applying herself effectively and diligently to her work and professional development, as well as to the firm’s community initiatives. With a keen practical eye, she gets to the heart of legal issues across the firm’s matters and applies initiative and astute thinking in her work, whether in legal research, writing or practical matters.
Maha is fluent in English and Arabic.
Representative experience includes:
- A Cayman Islands company in relation to reviewing its constitutional and share structure and providing restructuring recommendations.
- An upstream concession holder in relation to researching and advising on its rights to vary fiscal terms.
- A major European energy company in relation to due diligence on an acquisition target in Germany.
- A major international energy company in relation to advising and assisting on corporate regulatory licensing issues and banking KYC requirements.
- Preparing advice and reports on various litigation cases heard before the Libyan courts.
- Preparing advice on various corporate, labour and immigration law matters.
- LLB, Tripoli University
- Member of the Libyan Bar Association (admission pending)